Sweet and Sour fish Balls

I learned this from my culinary class. I like the out come so I took a photo. I find it yummy. Very simple to prepare and good for any party =) try it!


Ingredients:

400 grams Fish ( Tuna meat)
1 thumb size ginger ( crushed)
1 medium carrot (chopped)
2 small kamote boiled and mashed
3 stalks green onions ( chopped)
1 egg beaten
1/3 cup bread crumbs

Procedure:

1. Boil Fish with ginger in 1 cup of water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain then flake meat and discard bones.
3. Season with 1 tsp. iodized salt ( 1 tbsp. rock salt) and 3/4 tsp. pepper. Blend well with the rest of other ingredients.
4. Form every tbsp. of mixture into a ball.

Sauce Ingredients:

1 can (439 grams) del monte pineapple tidbits.
6 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. del monte original blend ketchup.
2 tbsp. cornstarch, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
1 medium bell pepper cut into strips
4 stalks green onions, cut into 1 long pieces.

0 comments: